Facebook is one of the most leading social media platforms today and has billions of users. But, have you or your friends grown tired of the same old thing and found yourself wondering which is the best Facebook alternative? Look no further as we have got you covered. Hashtag. Space is one of the best social networking alternatives to Facebook as it not only provides the users a different platform to explore but also gets rid of the restrictions the users had to face with the use of Facebook as we believe that it is extremely essential that social media platforms are made decentralized to allow people freedom of speech on the internet.
If you are here reading this, you might already be looking for a Facebook alternatives guide and now might be wondering what is it that makes Hashtag Space so unique and different from the rest of the social media platforms. In that case, here we have provided a few reasons you might want to consider Hashtag Space as your new and improved alternative to Facebook.
Firstly, Hashtag Space comes with its unique independent browser which is in alliance with MetaHash.org which means that you can use it with any browsers consisting of Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox or directly access it using its app. This also means that Hashtag Space allows complete access to the internet, be it the standard internet or the dark web without loss of data and fear of censorship thus making for the best Facebook alternatives to protect your privacy.
Alongside this, with this alternative, you can also make good money. On hashtag. Space you can sell domain names and make a profit from it. Furthermore, unlike the regular, old conventional domain names, these names are not subjected to "HTTP" and ".com". Instead, it allows the use of upper and lowercase letters in domain names which can range from 3 characters to 40 characters long. All that is required is that 10% of the sale price is transferred to the app, and you can make a profit with the remaining 90%. That being said, unlike regular old policies that allowed ownership of limited domain names. You can own as many domain names as your heart wishes and set up a whole business on this platform if you wish to do so.
Moreover, Hashtag space is the only social media platform that plans to take a complete 180-degree turn on the same old platform that was provided by Facebook which would drastically change the overall course of the internet. The different set of approaches to unlimited and unfamiliar domain names opens up the accessibility of domain names which could be of great significance to growing businesses on this particular platform.
With this platform, the entire internet is revolutionized. While previously domain could only be resolved on special computers known as Domain Name Solvers (DNS) which were used by ISP's and special requests had to be made to have that done, Hashtag space completely changes this by allowing users to resolve domain names by themselves. If all this does not make this platform one of the most ideal alternatives to different social media, I do not understand what else does. Perhaps the biggest advantage that hashtag space offers is that it is a decentralized social networking website. This means it ensures that all your posts and activities are free of government restrictions and censorship. If you are a right-wing supporter, tired of all the restrictions that the government places on you then hashtag space is your ideal place to speak your mind and make your voice heard. It is ideal for even anti-right-wings or leftists that just want to hear the raw and uncensored opinions of their fellow conservatives. This platform provides all its users the chance to openly and freely interact without the fear of any censorship or privacy invasion.
As mentioned earlier, companies and growing businesses could flourish the most with the use of this platform as not only does it allows the owner access to unlimited domain names and the accessibility to resolve domain names without special requests, it also provides significant protection to trademarks provided that proof of ownership is shown beforehand. This means that even if the same domain name of a brand or company is taken by some user, that company could still acquire the specific domain that is associated with its brand name.
Contact us: Explore our free speech platform in more detail and become an active part of revolutionizing the social media game: https://hashtagspace.com/contact-usFree speech social media sites